Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awwww CRAP!

I have officially covered my car accident quota for 2011. WOOO glad to get that out fo the way s early in the year.

No, but really, who turns into oncoming traffic when they have a blinking yellow!? Me and the kids... i.e. the dogs were traveling home on Monday night and a man with a gas guzzling SUV decided it would be nice to ruin my night.

My pretty little car now needs a nose job and possibly some other fixes and will be out of commission for at least 2 weeks.

It has made me realize how nice everyone around me is! My neighbors have been kind enough to haul my booty to work the past 2 days. I send a 10 minute text warning paging my taxi. Its actually been kind of humorous. And all of my members express sincere relief after they hear the story. I love being surrounded by LOVE!

1 comment: