Monday, January 31, 2011

My Go To...

Dinner flavoring....

GARLIC!!!!!
No, but seriously. Is there anything that doesn't taste better with garlic? I was taught from a young age that when in doubt, just add garlic to it. And not just a clove. I love those flakey white gift wrapped bulbs just begging to be smooshed, sliced, and diced. 

When a recipe recommends a dose of garlic, double it. Just standard cooking procedure. I want to smell it seeping through my pores and then and only then I will not add any more. Thank you jesus my boyfriend is also a fan, maybe not as much as I am but he never turns down a hot meal that he didn't have to make.

1 comment:

  1. oh how i love garlic. i seriously eat so much of it. my breath constantly reeks. who gives a shit!? it's delicious.

    http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
    the only slightly offensive sag award review...

    ReplyDelete