Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Model Behavior...

This has to be genetics. There is no other way being this TINY is possible without a serious eating disorder.  I mean her legs are twigs. 12 foot long twigs.

The obvious stated. Gisele is a supermodel, she is paid thousands upon thousands for her thin frame and svelte physique. I don't know why this picture bothers me so much. Maybe because it is an un-photoshopped candid, which means in real life she is that little. It isn't any Kim Kardashian cellulite free  miracle. I'm a realist. A model is supposed to be a twig but this is serious. Gisele is leaning towards the end of her modeling days. There really isn't any doubt that she'll pull a Naomi Campbell and stay around until she's 90 but even Naomi keeps a little weight on. Girl, grab a burger... maybe 3.

After consulting wikipedia I now know Gisele is only 30 years old. I must feel like she's 45 possibly because she's has been modeling since the age of 14 but I think her lack of weight ages her. I'm not saying go the way of plus sized fabulousness but maybe aim to stay about 110 pounds?

Am I being oversensitive here?!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are absolutely right, she looks amazing but way too skinny.

    ReplyDelete